Used and Abused Chris Used and Abused Chris

FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO ABUSE A LITTLE CHILD AND WHO ABORTED THE BABYS >:'( THEY MUST SUFFER THE THE BURNING FLAMES OF HELL

Knife Dance Knife Dance

heheheh XD i like to dance and stubb in the same time :3 i wish my dream will come true :3 and by the way Bwhahahahhaahhahahahhahhahahaha this video is EPIC but i miss manwhore :(

She's in my Class She's in my Class

you know you can make a manga the texture the animation ASIAN is great :3 well the video is kinda short i want more :3

Miss Kitty Sees You Miss Kitty Sees You

in that song i remember the ringing of the bells the voice of heaven and in the lady fox i remember the game trickster :3 um the foxy girl have a great voice :3 can you tell me who did voice the foxy girl ??

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

bwhahahhahha XD you know about raping a box is a nice thing to do XD try it you will like it XD

best friends for ever? best friends for ever?

simple but y is it short ??

toysolder101 responds:

its a scene from a full episode im woking on

Till One Of Us Departs Till One Of Us Departs

is this a true story ??? because one in all my life this is what i call LOVE but time will pass and people is changing idk y they change in the way of love all i see 4 now is pain hatred and broken promises :(

XiruX responds:

Now in days 96% of teenagers don't care about these kind of things.. We're the other 4%.. We just need to wait for that to happen to us without looking for it.. It'll come.. Thank you for your review :D

Operation Iron Man Operation Iron Man

SHITNESS IRON MAN IS GAY !!!! :O because nyah cat appears XD

Goobers Arena Goobers Arena

hehehe its like madness and some character is in a game XD like shadow and ryu

TANKFEST TANKFEST